XRD School 2022
CLS and the Brockhouse beamlines offered our first in person x-ray diffraction (XRD) school, August 16-18, 2022. 33 attendees from across Canada were treated to lectures covering fundamental and advanced XRD concepts, hands on demos of software packages for XRD data analysis, and measurements at the Brockhouse and CMCF beamlines.
Video recordings of the presentations are available on the Canadian Light Source YouTube page.
Below are slides from some of the lectures presented at this school.
- Beatriz Diaz Moreno - In-situ Diffraction
- Beatriz Diaz Moreno - Thin Film Characterization
- Joel Reid - Introduction to Powder Diffraction
- Joel Reid - Structure Solution with Powder Diffraction
- Robert Von Dreele - GSAS-II Overview
- Robert Von Dreele - What Else can GSAS-II Do?
- Robert Von Dreele - The Rietveld Refinement Method in GSAS-II
- Adam Leontowich - An Introduction to Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS)