Welcome to the Brockhouse homepage. We provide a wide range of complementary diffraction and scattering techniques to fully characterize your materials.
High Resolution Powder Diffraction
Total Scattering for PDF
Single Crystal Diffraction
High Pressure Crystallography
High energy diffraction for in-situ studies
Reciprocal Space Mapping
Small angle X-ray reflectivity
Grazing incidence diffraction (GID)
Grazing incidence small angle X-ray diffraction (GISAXS)
Anomalous diffraction and magnetic diffraction
All 3 beamlines are now part of the general user program!
What we can help you with:
- Phase indentification and Rietveld refinement using powder diffraction
- Structure solution of inorganic extended solids using powder diffraction
- Structure solution of moleuclar compounds that cannot be easily made into single crystals from powder data
- Local structure of crystals with disorder, amorphous solids, nanoparticles, and liquids
- High pressure powder diffraction
- Rapid single crystal diffraction studies
- Use more than one technique during your visit!